My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby heartattackfuck » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:02 pm

Hey everyone, So my wife and I were fooling around a while ago, and during our crazy sex session, we decided to make a vore-related GIF by taking some strategic shots of her. We both arent very techy so please be kind. She and I have no problem showing her body off too, just incase.

anyway here is the link, feel free to tell us your thoughts! enjoy!

https://imgflip.com/gif/268i24
User avatar
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby SirEdgar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:23 pm

ASS
Image
SirEdgar
New to the forum
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 08, 2012 11:50 am

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby eatmeup » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:14 pm

The shot of her sitting on the toilet is erotic.
User avatar
eatmeup
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 438
Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby Monopolus » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:48 pm

Hot!
User avatar
Monopolus
???
 
Posts: 3204
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby SynningStar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:33 pm

Ohhh, dats hot! Moar! <3
"Hey, why don't you c'mere? Don't mind my growling belly, I was just about to grab lunch~"
User avatar
SynningStar
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:40 pm
Location: Just around the corner~

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Booty!
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
User avatar
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2015 3:33 pm
Location: Jackson County, MS

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby BelleJar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:12 pm

she has a very nice butt ^^
boop
User avatar
BelleJar
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:01 am
Location: Planet Earth
Blog: View Blog (4)

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby Cancer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:18 pm

I kinda wish you would do another one that's more than just 4 pictures in a row.

I don't know how far you guys are willing to go, but maybe experiment with a pill cam? Or make a full sized GIF and show some poop as well. That might sound weird, but it's really something that would be erotic. A TRUE full tour.
Cancer
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 pm

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby heartattackfuck » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:36 pm

Cancer wrote:I kinda wish you would do another one that's more than just 4 pictures in a row.

I don't know how far you guys are willing to go, but maybe experiment with a pill cam? Or make a full sized GIF and show some poop as well. That might sound weird, but it's really something that would be erotic. A TRUE full tour.


Honestly could have been more if I had a better GIF maker. The one i used is pretty hassle to work so had to sort of cut it down. With a pillcam I'm not so sure as those do cost a lot of money, and would need special image programs to extract the data but we are open to suggestions.
User avatar
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby heartattackfuck » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm

Thanks for the comments guys! Will have her read these when she gets home :D
User avatar
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby Cancer » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:46 pm

heartattackfuck wrote:
Cancer wrote:I kinda wish you would do another one that's more than just 4 pictures in a row.

I don't know how far you guys are willing to go, but maybe experiment with a pill cam? Or make a full sized GIF and show some poop as well. That might sound weird, but it's really something that would be erotic. A TRUE full tour.


Honestly could have been more if I had a better GIF maker. The one i used is pretty hassle to work so had to sort of cut it down. With a pillcam I'm not so sure as those do cost a lot of money, and would need special image programs to extract the data but we are open to suggestions.


Here you go: http://www.screentogif.com/

Yeah, I don't know about pill cams, but I would love to see more GIFS from you guys, especially if if there is future focus on digestion/scat.
Cancer
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:50 pm

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby heartattackfuck » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:43 pm

Cancer wrote:
heartattackfuck wrote:
Cancer wrote:I kinda wish you would do another one that's more than just 4 pictures in a row.

I don't know how far you guys are willing to go, but maybe experiment with a pill cam? Or make a full sized GIF and show some poop as well. That might sound weird, but it's really something that would be erotic. A TRUE full tour.


Honestly could have been more if I had a better GIF maker. The one i used is pretty hassle to work so had to sort of cut it down. With a pillcam I'm not so sure as those do cost a lot of money, and would need special image programs to extract the data but we are open to suggestions.


Here you go: http://www.screentogif.com/

Yeah, I don't know about pill cams, but I would love to see more GIFS from you guys, especially if if there is future focus on digestion/scat.



We will be uploading more, definitely :)
User avatar
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby rudeman » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:23 am

With a butt like that, if vore were real you could make good money off guys who would pay top dollar to die inside your wife's belly and become part of a pile of her shit. You know that, right? lol.
rudeman
Participator
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:00 am

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby NovaBlair » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:57 am

how do we know he didnt just grab them off the internet
NovaBlair
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:51 am

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby Consumable » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:20 am

AzurePheonix wrote:Booty!


Yes, I concur.
(Gosh, dude, your wife is gorgeous!)
User avatar
Consumable
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:49 am

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby heartattackfuck » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:55 am

NovaBlair wrote:how do we know he didnt just grab them off the internet


I have many ways to verify. We are verified posters on many different subreddits on Reddit as well.
User avatar
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby heartattackfuck » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 am

rudeman wrote:With a butt like that, if vore were real you could make good money off guys who would pay top dollar to die inside your wife's belly and become part of a pile of her shit. You know that, right? lol.


Never brought the monetary benefits up to her, but I know she would do it for free should it be possible :-D
User avatar
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby linthia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Really nice ! But as many said, with more shots and slower it would make it even more better :3
User avatar
linthia
Participator
 
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:57 am
Location: France

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby heartattackfuck » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:18 pm

linthia wrote:Really nice ! But as many said, with more shots and slower it would make it even more better :3


Thanks for the feedback! We will be making another one for all of you tomorrow :)
User avatar
heartattackfuck
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 126
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: My Wife's Vore Gif (full tour)

Postby rudeman » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:23 am

Would be lovely if it had actual scat in it (if that's allowed on-site that is), not pushing but wow that'd be awesome.
rudeman
Participator
 
Posts: 284
Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:00 am

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hoboman, MeTheMe, Mimesis, Zippers and 12 guests