VGame chapter 7

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

VGame chapter 7

Postby krishna3ca » Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:37 pm

Hi,

The Vgame chapter 7 is finished. have uploaded it at Eka and should be available soon in the download section.
http://aryion.com/content/vgame-chapter-7

For thoses that doesn't want to wait, you can download it from here : http://www.mediafire.com/?26rdjly01ay4t

(You will need both files, VGameChapter7Beta.zip and VGameChapter7Update5.zip)

Also, for a limited time offer (as the link will probably stop working), the full VGame with all chapters and update. Note that this is a big download of 727 Mb.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5RWTM1C

Krishna3ca.
User avatar
krishna3ca
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 495
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: Québec
Blog: View Blog (9)

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Erecant » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Congratulations krishna3ca! Finally all finished with this behemoth of a game. Well done!
User avatar
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:00 am
Blog: View Blog (13)

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Boa no kami » Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

I just received the news. Congratulations krishna3ca on the completion of Vgame!

Thank you for your support and assistance with me creating a walkthrough for Vgame.
I wish you all the luck in future projects and endeavors. :D
Boa no kami
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (7)

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby lolcp123 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:31 pm

Does anyone have a save file at the beginning of chapter 7? I lost my save files.
Life is pleasant
Death is peaceful
It's the transition
that's troublesome
-Isaac Aasimov
User avatar
lolcp123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby vore2412 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 pm

This is great news, have been waiting (patiently, I promise) for the release of the exciting conclusion to Krishna3ca Vore Game. Downloading now, should be as awesome as the rest of the game.
User avatar
vore2412
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby vore2412 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Uhm, possibly a bug, can't see Ch. 7 sprites.
User avatar
vore2412
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Maxi77 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:02 am

vore2412 wrote:Uhm, possibly a bug, can't see Ch. 7 sprites.



I am having the same problem as you, I used the update file to update my files and no sprites.. I get eaten and I take damage and whatnot. But all I see is my character disappears and I do not even see what is attacking me or devouring me. I also trailed to reinstall the whole game from scratch and still no sprites in this chapter.
User avatar
Maxi77
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Maxi77 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:05 am

lolcp123 wrote:Does anyone have a save file at the beginning of chapter 7? I lost my save files.



I sent you a copy of my save file, right before chapter 7... it is in your private messages now.
User avatar
Maxi77
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Mach10chocobo » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 am

Maxi77 wrote:I sent you a copy of my save file, right before chapter 7... it is in your private messages now.


Could I have one too?
Mach10chocobo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby nooneudknow » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28 am

Hmmm, is there a way to go through the eastern gates of ornan or the door directly north of the gate with "a mysterious symbol on the front?"
I keep trying to add my signature here but the only thing I've done is put ink all over my screen.

I am mediocrities, an average person of mediocre acres.
User avatar
nooneudknow
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 480
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:00 pm
Location: At the top of the bottom

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Maxi77 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 am

Mach10chocobo wrote:
Maxi77 wrote:I sent you a copy of my save file, right before chapter 7... it is in your private messages now.


Could I have one too?



How about I just upload it for everyone who wants to explore chapter 7 right here on the attachment.... oh wait the website does not let me upload it because the extension is mdb, which is not allowed. Just some infor for those asking why I don't just upload it during my post.
User avatar
Maxi77
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Liz » Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:14 am

Well done krishna3ca, I remember first discovering your game and I was hooked from the word go.

Thank you for implemented the spirits I made for you into the game so well.

I did enjoy the last chapter -
Spoiler: show
It is a pity you cannot leave the temple and consume all the people in Darna but then again that would be a lot more programing and you have already done enough


Awesome work. I might throw my slightly hacked save game onto this site later on.
Image
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556
User avatar
Liz
---
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 am
Location: Violation Station.
Blog: View Blog (268)

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby vore2412 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:07 am

Maxi77 wrote:
vore2412 wrote:Uhm, possibly a bug, can't see Ch. 7 sprites.


I found what seems may be a solution, I downloaded the limited time offer full version download with all links and updates and copied my vsave file to that folder (after safely moving the other Vsave file elsewhere of course, in case it did not work), and I now have functioning sprites in Ch. 7.

I am having the same problem as you, I used the update file to update my files and no sprites.. I get eaten and I take damage and whatnot. But all I see is my character disappears and I do not even see what is attacking me or devouring me. I also trailed to reinstall the whole game from scratch and still no sprites in this chapter.
User avatar
vore2412
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:38 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Maxi77 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 am

vore2412 wrote:
Maxi77 wrote:
vore2412 wrote:Uhm, possibly a bug, can't see Ch. 7 sprites.


I found what seems may be a solution, I downloaded the limited time offer full version download with all links and updates and copied my vsave file to that folder (after safely moving the other Vsave file elsewhere of course, in case it did not work), and I now have functioning sprites in Ch. 7.

I am having the same problem as you, I used the update file to update my files and no sprites.. I get eaten and I take damage and whatnot. But all I see is my character disappears and I do not even see what is attacking me or devouring me. I also trailed to reinstall the whole game from scratch and still no sprites in this chapter.



Good Call, Thank you for your advise, it works! funny thing is I just fingered that out about a few minutes ago and then you post the solution. Now everyone who is having trouble will not have it solved for looking at your post. :)
User avatar
Maxi77
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Seifens » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:58 am

krishna3ca wrote:Hi,

The Vgame chapter 7 is finished. have uploaded it at Eka and should be available soon in the download section.
http://aryion.com/content/vgame-chapter-7


Very nice! Congratulations on seeing it through. :) I think the full-size 700 meg download is a pretty good indication of how much effort went into it, and it came out awesome.

If you ever end up doing any other games and want to try some kind of collaboration, give me a holler. :)
User avatar
Seifens
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:00 am
Location: Seattle-ish

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Spawn » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:20 am

Congratulations and thank you.
Spawn
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:00 pm

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby kenny316 » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Maxi77 wrote:
lolcp123 wrote:Does anyone have a save file at the beginning of chapter 7? I lost my save files.



I sent you a copy of my save file, right before chapter 7... it is in your private messages now.


Send me a the save-file as well. please and thank you.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:00 am

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby Jaze » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 am

Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but when I get to the water temple and loop around to go down into the room, when I try to go down into the next room, I just keep looping back into the same room, anyone else having the same problem?
Jaze
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby poldenski » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:12 pm

i got the the end of of the game and its a very nice chapter the last one as you die i look around and its based on alignment but i cant see anything indication what your alignment is
poldenski
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:00 am

Re: VGame chapter 7

Postby lolcp123 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:08 pm

Jaze wrote:Not sure if anyone else is having the same problem, but when I get to the water temple and loop around to go down into the room, when I try to go down into the next room, I just keep looping back into the same room, anyone else having the same problem?


Yes I am, I tried patching with the update but nothing changed.
Life is pleasant
Death is peaceful
It's the transition
that's troublesome
-Isaac Aasimov
User avatar
lolcp123
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:47 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: chance10, clone4000, dddddd2, kuman2011, Majestic-12 [Bot], ownednooberhaha and 23 guests