Story: "A Powerful Hunger" (F/M, oral, same size)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

Story: "A Powerful Hunger" (F/M, oral, same size)

Postby avatar300 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:12 am

I’ve been working on this story involving superpowers for a while and I’ve finally gotten the preface and first chapter ready to post here (involves same size oral F/M). If you enjoy it, please keep an eye on this thread for future chapters!

This story is set in an alternate version of our reality, where about 5% of all humans are born with a superpower. These powers include telekinesis, limb regeneration, and pyrokinesis, to name a few. Each powered person also has a limited supply of mana that allows them to use their powers, which slowly refills to the max whenever they aren't using their ability.

Though there has been conflict between unpowered and powered humans in the past, the age of discrimination is mostly over. The government still keeps a registry of powered people in order to know which ones could potentially pose a threat to society. A drug has also been invented to suppress the use of one's abilities. Depending on how dangerous someone's power can be, they may be required by law to take this suppressant when entering airports and government buildings.
Genetics play a part in deciding who's born with powers, but a child rarely develops the same power as their parent, and even someone with two powered parents isn't guaranteed to be born with an ability. It was once theorized that when a powered human dies, their ability leaves their body and zooms around the world until it contacts another person, who then gains that ability. This has been confirmed by countless reports of people in their adulthood randomly obtaining a power hours after someone with that same power passed away. Science still hasn't found a way to control who receives a deceased person's ability, and no-one with an ability has ever received a second power out of the blue.

The world is mostly at peace and most people don't use their powers for evil. But some people with dark fantasies have the ability to bring their wildest dreams to life, and if they were to give into their uncontrollable urges, they could become deadly predators.

/Chapter 01/

James gulped as he raised his hand, then knocked on the apartment door. Maybe it was a mistake replying to this Missed Connections post. It could all just be a prank, or even worse.

It all seemed too good to be true, for a girl to have seen him reading her favorite book at the cafe where he frequently sat alone. "I'm kind of shy, so I didn't have the courage to approach you" the message had said. "But I'd love to meet up with you." James had gotten to talking with this girl, and the photos of herself she had sent were drop dead gorgeous.

"Maybe some jerk's playing a prank on me and he got his sister to pose for the photo" he said to himself. But he would've kicked himself if this was real and he'd missed the chance to date such a beauty. He was about to knock again when the apartment door opened.

"James? I was worrying you wouldn't come" said the girl with a smile. She was tall with pasty white skin, cute round eyes, and light red hair. She was even hotter in person, dressed in a tight blue dress that showed off her figure perfectly.

James gulped again. "Hi, Phoebe." The photos didn't do her justice.

She welcomed him inside and patted the edge of the bed for him to sit on. His fingers were shaking wildly and his tongue felt dry. "It's okay to be nervous" she said as she poured some red wine into two goblets. She didn't seem nervous at all as she handed him his drink. "This should help take the edge off."

"Thanks." He took baby sips as they made small talk. By the time he'd emptied his glass, his thoughts were much cleared. "What do you do for a living?" he asked.

"I'm lucky enough that I can make money off my powers."

"You're powered? That's awesome! I'm powered too, but I was worried about admitting it since you never know how someone's going to react to that. Watch this." James lifted his arm towards the book sitting on her desk, but she immediately put her hand on his and lowered it. Her palm was hot on his skin.

"You don't need to lift anything just to impress me" said Phoebe. "Relax. You're a guest here."

James cocked his head. "How did you know that telekinesis is my power?"

"Lucky guess." Phoebe pushed her wavy red hair back over her ear. "You reached out with your hand, so I just assumed you were about to levitate something." Her expressive eyes flicked up to meet his for a second. "My power is to create fields of warped space." She raised both hands and the air rippled before them for a second before settling. When Phoebe then stuck her hand out, her arm narrowed like the middle of an hour glass in the space she had affected. It was like looking into a carnival mirror.

"Wow. I've never seen a power like that before. So objects shrink as they pass through this space?"

"Sort of. It's like I'm making the space larger on the inside than it is on the outside. I can increase or decrease the amount of room in a given area. It's tricky to explain, but I've been able to make money as a street magician. I can use my ability to fit my whole body inside small boxes, or tuck whole long chains of handkerchiefs into the palm of my hand."

James was listening, but he had trouble concentrating. Her voice was sweet and her words flowed from her tongue like rich honey.

"Although.... This is a bit embarrassing" she said, covering an anxious little smile that sent shivers up his spine.

"What is it?"

"I swallow swords as part of my act, and one of them has gotten stuck in my stomach."

"Ouch! Have you been to the hospital?"

"No! It's too embarrassing!" Phoebe giggled, and the sound of her laugh made James feel like he'd had twice as much wine. "The swords are all blunt, so I'm in no danger, but I can't get it out." She put one hand into her mouth and swallowed her arm up to her elbow. The sight turned James's body ice cold. Even if he tolerated all people no matter how weird their powers were, it just looked unnatural for someone to be able to fit so much into their mouth. Her jaw barely moved as she consumed her own arm, but her throat did ripple a bit as her hand slid down her gullet.

She kept talking, and despite her arm being lodged halfway down her throat, her voice was crystal clear and as seductive as before. "The problem is that I can't reach that far down. I don't want to try using any tools to fish the sword out because then there's a chance I'll lose them down my throat too."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" James asked, even though he felt out of breath.

Phoebe pulled her arm out. "Well if you insist. Do you think you could see how far down my throat you can reach?"

"I guess...."

"Just be aware that you might have to reach in all the way up to your waist."

James's jaw dropped. He had only met this luscious young woman half an hour ago and she was already letting him almost completely inside her body. He was still a virgin but this felt even more intimate than he expected even sex to be. He felt uneasy thinking of what might happen if his hand brushed her stomach juices, but the sword surely couldn't be lodged that deep in her tummy. If he could do such a favor for her, she would HAVE to be his girlfriend.

"I'll do it" he said once he caught his breath.

"That's so sweet of you" she said with a smile, and he felt a tingle deep in his abdomen. "You should probably take your shirt off first. It might get ruined, and it looks like it would itch my throat."

James nodded, feeling like an idiot, and did as she suggested. Once his shirt was unbuttoned, Phoebe lay stomach down along her own bed so that her legs were hanging over the edge. This causes her cleavage to be exposed. Her breasts looked smooth and soft, and James forced himself to look away. He didn't want her to see him erect just yet, especially when part of him was already about to enter her body.

He lowered onto the bed and crawled closer to her face. Their noses were almost touching. Up this close, her eyes looked wild and playful, as if she was feeling some animalistic urge that most humans were too evolved to ever feel. "Go on" she said, and her hot breath washed over his face.

James was still unable to believe what he was about to do, but he dared to brush back the curvy hair covering her mouth like a curtain. Her lips then slowly parted and he got a good look at her uvula, shining with moisture at the back of her mouth.

He didn't know what to expect when he put his hand into her mouth, but his flat palm felt like it barely covered an inch of her tongue. He felt around and the tiny bumps of her tongue felt massive. He stroked her inner cheek and felt how incredibly slippery it was. With his teeth chattering, he put his other hand in and reached down her throat. The walls of her gullet pulsated like a giant worm.

"You'll have to go deeper" Phoebe said, amazing him again with how clear her voice was at this point. "Your fingertips haven't even passed my collarbone.

James took one last good look at her stunning face and put his head into her mouth. Everything went dark since he was now blocking the only source of light into her maw, and her breath smelled pungent as if a piece of meat had been stuck between her teeth for a few days. He put his arms out straight but still couldn't feel any foreign object, although he could feel her heartbeat through her esophagus wall, so he must have passed her chest.

He felt a gentle hand grab each of his ankles and force his body deeper into Phoebe's throat. She then pulled his pants down and plucked them off his feet. James was now in up to his knees, and his hands bent against a thick ring of muscles, so he guessed that he was at the entrance to her stomach. The fact that she had just shoved him in like one of her swords without asking worried him, and so did the way she had just stripped him down to his boxers.

She then talked again, and her voice boomed around him from every angle. "While you're feeling around, would you like to hear the story of Water Girl?" He didn't respond, but after a few seconds she began anyway. "There's a rumor on the internet about a powered female soldier who had the ability to transform her body into a tidal wave. She was once fighting another powered soldier from an enemy army. He had the power to create fire with his hands, so let's call him Fire Boy."

James heard a gulp as loud as thunder, and the inner walls of Phoebe's whole body rippled towards his head. He felt her teeth tenderly close on the middle of his feet, and his hands and head then passed through the sphincter and into her gut. He never expected the insides of a girl's gut to smell like vomit, but it did make sense. What really made him anxious was the heat. It felt like he was standing next to a bonfire. What if he passed out from her body heat and she failed to pull him out on her own? There would be no-one to stop him from being digested in a pool of her gastric juices.

Phoebe just continued her story. "Water Girl turned into a wave and surrounded Fire Boy. His power to start fires couldn't help him there. He drowned inside her body. Now here's where it gets interesting.... As you know, when a powered person dies, their power leaves their body and enters the body of an unpowered human somewhere else on the planet. But since Fire Boy died inside Water Girl's body, his power was instantly trapped inside her and she suddenly had two powers." Her voice was scarily playful as she described a person's death.

James reached around but couldn't find any hard objects. He touched a liquid in her gut and immediately flicked his fingers clean. Then the gravity around him changed. He felt his toes slide into Phoebe's mouth as she stood upright, and his entire body was squeezed through the sphincter of her stomach like toothpaste through a tube. When his toes slid through this ring of muscle, he landed on his back and heard her digestive juices splash around him. He was now completely in Phoebe's hot stomach. He felt around in the dark, but the walls were tight and there was nothing to grab onto. There was no sword. The only two things in Phoebe's gut were James and acid.

"I think you might have digested the sword already" he yelled, and his voice echoed like he was at the bottom of the well.

"I'm curious" said Phoebe. "If you were completely inside my body when you died, would I absorb your power and gain telekinesis?"

James was dead still for a moment. She had to be joking. There was no way such a kind, attractive girl would be willing to kill someone just to test a theory. It had to be a prank. It just had to.

"We're supposed to be an evolved form of humans" she said to him. "They say some people evolved with powers to protect themselves and others from ancient predators. But if a predator asks you to crawl into her mouth and you just do it, can you really be all that evolved? I say you should surrender your power to someone more responsible."

James forced himself to laugh. "OK. You got me. I like a sense of humor in a girl. But it's getting too hot in here. Can you please let me out?"

"I saw you bragging on the internet about having a power, James, and I started stalking you. You really should be careful what you tell the world. It was easy to set up a Missed Connection post where you would see it. I chose you because telekinesis would be a hard power to use against me once you were inside me. Not that it matters, since I slipped the power suppressant into your wine." Phoebe laughed again, but it wasn't the shy giggle of an innocent girl. It was the confident laugh of a strong woman looking down on someone weaker. "You respond to a suspicious invitation, drink a spiked drink without question, and actually crawl down my throat within an hour of meeting me. You're really too stupid to deserve a power. I just hope I don't inherit your stupidity too."

Her acids were starting to burn James's back and the air was getting stuffy. "OK Phoebe, this is funny and all, but I think your juices are starting to eat at my skin. You've scared me like you wanted, so the prank worked. You can let me out now."

"Don't worry, James. I've used my power to compress the entrance to my belly. It's now the size of a pin prick, so you'll pass out from lack of air long before my digestive fluids cause you any real pain."

James scratched at the entry to her stomach in horror but he couldn't even fit a finger in the gap. He then scratched at the entrance to her intestines and it was even tighter. The burning of the acids was getting harsher and her body heat was greater than any other source of head he had ever felt.

"Don't worry" she said. "If I don't absorb your powers from this then I vow never to eat another human ever again. Your sacrifice today will save hundreds of people. And if I do get your powers then you'll go down in history as the first person I ever consumed, after I've become the most powerful girl of all time. And besides that, you're about to become the biggest turd ever made by a human. You should be honored that I would include you in all this."

And that's when James realized that Phoebe's bright round eyes weren't the eyes of a playful and inquisitive young woman. They were the eyes of a crazy murderer who would do anything to satisfy her own needs. The air was getting so hot and stale that it was burning his throat. But his skin was burning even more from her juices. He kicked and pushed out against the tight slippery walls of Phoebe's belly but could barely put a leg out far, due to the layer of mucus that protected her tummy from her own acids. "Phoebe!" he cried. "Please! Let me out! I don't want to die!"

Phoebe moaned as if in ecstasy. It sounded like the moan of a giant. "Ohh yes! Keep struggling. I want my first time to be memorable."

James tried to scream again but couldn't seem to fill his lungs. He went numb to the pain of her gastric juices and then lost consciousness.

Phoebe lay rubbing her belly through her dress for the next hour. The sensation of having James squirming around in the center of her body had relaxed her all over, and she felt a tingle all over her body, all the way out to the tips of her fingers and toes. She was so calm that she didn't even care that the crotch of her dress was damp with dribble from her pussy. She couldn't even remember the reason she had even gobbled the boy up to begin with.

"Ohh right, I was trying to steal his power." She sat upright and pointed towards James's shirt sitting on the edge of her bed. She had to concentrate for a moment, but after a few seconds she succeeded in causing his shirt to lift into the air and hover.
"The rumors about Water Girl were true" she said. "Now I can use spatial compression AND telekinesis!" She thought about the hundreds of other powers in the world that would be cool to have. It would take years to eat that many people, and she might never collect all the powers. But now that she knew it worked, it was like suddenly winning $100,000,000. There was no limit to what she could achieve.

"Thank you, James" she said while rubbing her belly. "I promise I won't let your sacrifice go to waste. Your power is going to help me in all my future hunts." Phoebe licked her lips. '"I wonder who's going to be my next meal."
Check out my superpowered story: "A Powerful Hunger" (same size oral F/M)
New to the forum

Re: Story: "A Powerful Hunger" (F/M, oral, same size)

Postby spanxthanx » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:52 am

I really like this concept, it's new and interesting.
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 pm

IMHO, this is very very good!
Intermediate Vorarephile
Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Cowrie » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:01 pm

While I personally prefer a bulge, this is an interesting concept!
I am open for art requests in DAZ Studio or Kisekae 2! See here for details.
Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Work to be shared!