Looking for Fire Emblem vore

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Looking for Fire Emblem vore

Postby SomeBlueHatKid » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:45 pm

Hello there! Glad you decided to take your time to read my post! As the title implies I'm here for some Fire Emblem centered vore (I can do most games that isn't FE 5, 10 that isn't part 1, or Archanea games, due to the fact I haven't played those two. Everything else is fair game.)
(Slight update: I have completed Fire Emblem Path of Radiance so if you want to do a scenario in that game we can... Even though that game isn't very popular. At all.)

Here are a few things I like and some I dont. They're fairly simple list, anything not on the list is negotionable.

Playing prey.
Pregnant preds.
Oral vore
Breast vore
Food stuff.

Maybe so.
Playing Pred

Animal preds.

That's about it. If you wanna start something with me, don't be afraid to PM me! Have a great one!

Last bumped by SomeBlueHatKid on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:45 pm.
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!